You can choose from two kinds of guided tours:
Guided tour Masterpieces from the Mauritshuis
Over 100 masterpieces from the Mauritshuis will be displayed at the Gemeentemuseum Den Haag until mid-2014. The guided tour will include the most important and best-loved paintings from the collection of the Mauritshuis, such as Paulus Potter’s The Bull, Rembrandt’s Anatomy Lesson, and Vermeer’s View of Delft.
The tour can be provided in a number of languages at request.
|Combined tour Masterpieces from the Mauritshuis and Gemeentemuseum Den Haag|
Until mid-2014, Vermeer’s View of Delft and Rembrandt’s Anatomy Lesson will be hanging just a few steps away from Piet Mondrian’s Victory Boogie Woogie and the paintings of the Hague School. The combined tour will take in the highlights from the collections of both the Mauritshuis and the Gemeentemuseum. The tour can be provided in a number of languages at request.
(This tour can be booked from 1 September 2012 onwards)
• € 80 per guide for a Dutch-language tour (excl. admission)
• € 90 per guide for tours in languages other than Dutch, or on weekends (excl. admission)
• Maximum 20 persons per guide
• Various languages
• Last approximately one hour
• Only on request, at least two weeks in advance
• Tours led by someone other than a Mauritshuis guide are permitted, but only if the Public Affairs Department is notified in advance (maximum 20 persons per guide).
Would you like to book a guided tour or give notice of a group visit?
• + 31 70 302 3435
See education for information on tours for young people.