- 1. Tickets
- 2. Your information
- 3. Check information
- 4. Payment
• PLEASE NOTE:
Museum Card holders, Friends of the Mauritshuis, Rembrandt pass bearers, BankGiro Loterij VIP-KAART bearers and ICOM pass bearers do not need an e-ticket.
• The number shown when selecting tickets, is the amount of tickets available.
• If you would like to book more than 14 tickets, please make a group reservation.
• Our e-tickets are valid up to 1 year from date of issuance.
• With an e-ticket or Museum Card you needn't go through the cash desk. However, e-tickets do not grant you priority at possible queues outside and in front of the exhibition room. Friends of the Mauritshuis, Rembrandt pass bearers and ICOM pass bearers have acces to the fast lane outside. Inside, they will also be requested to queue if there is a waiting line.
• You may purchase up to 14 tickets online at once. If you are planning to visit the Mauritshuis with more than 14 people, please make a groupreservation.
• Only one e-ticket can be purchased per discount card, discount cards must be shown at the entrance of the museum