Purchased from the artist by Johan Hendrik, Count of Wassenaer Obdam, The Hague, 14 May 1718 (825 guilders); his sale, The Hague, 19 August 1750 (Lugt 736), no. 56 (546 guilders); probably acquired by Prince William IV, before 1751; Prince William V, The Hague, in or before 1756-until 1795; confiscated by the French, transferred to the Muséum central des arts/Musée Napoléon (Musée du Louvre), Paris, 1795-1815; Royal Picture Gallery, housed in the Prince William V Gallery, The Hague, 1816; transferred to the Mauritshuis, 1822; exhibited in the Prince William V Gallery, The Hague, since 1977
Bem-vindo ao Mauritshuis! O nosso Web site utiliza cookies. Prefere não aceitar cookies ou gostaria de ler mais sobre os cookies que utilizamos? Em caso afirmativo, selecione “Gerir Cookies”.