The Arrival of Stadholder-King Willem III (1650- 1702) in the Oranjepolder on 31 January 1691
On view in
Gallery Prince Willem V
Material and technical details
53.5 x 67.5 cm
Dated and signed
lower left, on a barrel: 1692 / L. Bak / huis.
Ewout van Dishoeck, Middelburg, before 1744; Het Loo Palace, Apeldoorn, 1757; Prince William V, The Hague, until 1795; confiscated by the French, transferred to the Muséum Central des Arts/Musée Napoléon (Musée du Louvre), Paris, 1795-1815; Royal Picture Gallery, housed in the Prince William V Gallery, The Hague, 1816; transferred to the Mauritshuis, 1822